right. I haven't posted on this blog for about a month now. What have I done so far? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I just feel my motivation is being drained away. I need to keep myself on task. FOCUS. okay. so I've finished things fall apart. and guess what? poetry is now senior div! so is the last emperor! which means we kinda wasted those lessons, but it's not OUR fault. it's DemiDec's problem, because they didn't finalise the curriculum guide in time, so too bad for us.
I've been trying to work on my DRA. which is quite tough since there's only about a week left and practically all the good research materials are in the RIJC library. I have absolutely no access to those materials because while the HML allows RIJC students in, the same cannot be said of the Shaw Foundation Library. I really have to start sourcing for materials. NO TIME LEFT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment